Non-Hazardous Waste Disposal
Finley Industrial Services is a leader in beneficially reusing industrial waste materials versus sending your waste to the landfill for disposal.
Finley Industrial Services is a leader in beneficially reusing industrial waste materials versus sending your waste to the landfill for disposal. We work with anaerobic digesters, composting operations, and end-use farms that utilize nitrogen found in food processing plant wastewaters to grow non-feed crops like hay and alfalfa.
Handling your non-hazardous waste the right way is important to us. We first identify the proper facility based on the characterization of the waste material you have. We are aligned with many options including but not limited to:
- Anaerobic Digestion - Materials are utilized for their biomethane potential. The methane produced from the material is converted into renewable natural gas.
- End-Use facility (Recycle) - Utilizing nitrogen from non-hazardous waste streams to grow crops like alfalfa and hay.
- Composting (Recycle) - Utilizing moisture in wastewater to speed up the thermophilic reaction in compost rows to kill bacteria at high temperatures.
- Cattle Feed (Recycle) - Bakery and clean food-related materials are mixed with other ingredients to form a protein-rich feed for cattle.
- Pre-treatment - Permitted facilities treat the wastewater materials to sanitary discharge standards.
- Landfill - Primarily used for solids material, and our last option for disposal.