Whether it’s Hazardous or non-hazardous waste transportation, the Finley team will align you with a transporter that meets your business needs from a logistics standpoint.
Whether it’s Hazardous or non-hazardous waste transportation, the Finley team will align you with a transporter that meets your business needs from a logistics standpoint. Utilizing transporters from 53-foot dry vans, 5000-gallon vacuum tankers, roll-off, rocket launchers, to small quantity box vans.
Different types of transport services we offer:
- Vacuum truck capable of pulling material from tanks and pits utilizing an onboard pump. Vacuum tankers with a capacity of 3,000 gallons to 5,000 gallons.
- Super Sucker utilized when extra vacuum pressure is needed to pull heavy sludges from tanks or pits. Waste materials for transport are usually transferred into a tanker or roll-off box.
- Tanker capable of holding 6,000 gallons of material. Get more for your money with this transport solution (miles are the same). The material must be pumped on at the pickup facility.
- Bobtail 26’ truck for containerized materials including 55-gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, and other palletized materials. The truck is capable of handling tight spaces.
- Dry Vans 53’ trailers capable of handling up to 26 pallets (standard 40x48” pallet) of material.
- Roll-Off truck Handling one roll-off box per truck. This truck can pick up 20, 30, or 40-yard roll-off bins (up to 10 tons of material per bin).
- Rocket Launcher equipment utilized for transporting multiple roll-off bins (up to 10 tons of material per bin). This is more efficient for the transport of waste materials when space is not a concern and the volume to be disposed of is high).